Kurth + Heuser is a synonym for trimming and edge-forming of extruded sheet metal parts: Bending, trimming, edging, flanging, radius forming, curling, beading, punching and folding are only some of the processing methods we can realise. Our methods are suitable for the production of circular and non-circular containers, spun and drawn parts, tubes and rings made from panels with diagonal dimensions up to 2,000 mm, a material thickness of up to 12 mm and a length of up to 1,800 mm.
Kurth+Heuser offers a wide range of individual machines for universal application:
- All products are based on our exceptionally efficient, classic edge processing machines.
- Three machine lines are used for frequently changing tasks:
- FLEXFORMER machines for circular hollow workpieces,
- EASYFORMER machines for non-circular hollow workpieces, and
- POWERFORMER for thick-walled workpieces.
K+H edge forming machines
Modular design for drawn parts, pressed parts and tubes
Trimming and forming hollow sheet metal parts
The benchmark: efficient and flexible
Flexible processing of circular hollow sheet metal parts
Highly dynamic CNC system
Forming and trimming non-circular hollow sheet metal parts
Engineered for power
Produces with high forming power for high wall thicknesses