Machines and plants for sheet metal processing
KURTH + HEUSER is a synonym for trimming and edge-forming of extruded sheet metal parts: Bending, trimming, edging, flanging, radius forming, rolling, beading, punching and folding are only some of the processing methods we apply. Our methods are suitable for circular and non-circular vessels, spun and drawn parts, tubes and rings made from panels with diagonal dimensions up to 2,000 mm, a material thickness of up to 12 mm and a length of up to 1,800 mm.
From stand-alone machines to complete production lines
KURTH + HEUSER offers a wide range of machines for various tasks:
- All products are based on our exceptionally efficient, classic edge processing machines.
- Three machine lines are used for frequently changing tasks:
- FLEXFORMER machines for circular hollow workpieces feature a fully flexible control system,
- EASYFORMER machines for non-circular hollow workpieces are independent of tools and easily programmed,
- POWERFORMER machines feature a high forming power for workpieces with high wall thicknesses.
- High-performance production lines comprising different individual machines are offered for high-volume production series.